(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
646
thats the timing that i/ we have been sleeping for the past 3 days... total sleeping hours abt 13?
btw, 646, means 6am ,4am, 6am.
Even if i go to chalet/ stayover, i'm just known to be the type that can't stay up late. Play. I didn't even stay so late.
Now! I'm staying up till so early, BECAUSE OF SCHOOL WORK!
I'm seriously impressed with my drastic change! haha. or maybe its also partly because of tonnes of inefficiency. hahah
WELL! AT LEAST... THE ASSIGNMENTS SO FAR ARE HANDED IN!
but somehow, we only see that our future... will only get darker and harder...
The irriating or maybe amusing part of the staying up till morning was, Just when we had finished, and decided to brush our teeth, catch a few hours of slp b4 sch starts again, we see our neighbour, taking along her toothbrush n all also.. the difference is... SHE JUST WOKE UP. and what are we idiots doing? We haven't even sleep yet!
0 comments //
thats the timing that i/ we have been sleeping for the past 3 days... total sleeping hours abt 13?
btw, 646, means 6am ,4am, 6am.
Even if i go to chalet/ stayover, i'm just known to be the type that can't stay up late. Play. I didn't even stay so late.
Now! I'm staying up till so early, BECAUSE OF SCHOOL WORK!
I'm seriously impressed with my drastic change! haha. or maybe its also partly because of tonnes of inefficiency. hahah
WELL! AT LEAST... THE ASSIGNMENTS SO FAR ARE HANDED IN!
but somehow, we only see that our future... will only get darker and harder...
The irriating or maybe amusing part of the staying up till morning was, Just when we had finished, and decided to brush our teeth, catch a few hours of slp b4 sch starts again, we see our neighbour, taking along her toothbrush n all also.. the difference is... SHE JUST WOKE UP. and what are we idiots doing? We haven't even sleep yet!
Post a Comment