(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
What a ... CooL day.
Morning- i witnessed the historic event of the passing the YOG torch.
still morning- I had my share of olympic education. After mocking at students having to do ppt slides abt olympic, it was my turn. Well, its pretty interesting actually to listen to the sports historian. Had a brief overview of what olympism is about, and how we all have changed.. or maybe going backwards...
Afternoon- While we were happily gyming... I managed to see the 800m world record holder, Wilson Kipketer LIVE! right in front of me, demostrating the various types of workout in our gym! :) and soon after... C.Kunalan !
wakakakaka.
and therefore, i really didn't do much the whole day!
0 comments //
Morning- i witnessed the historic event of the passing the YOG torch.
still morning- I had my share of olympic education. After mocking at students having to do ppt slides abt olympic, it was my turn. Well, its pretty interesting actually to listen to the sports historian. Had a brief overview of what olympism is about, and how we all have changed.. or maybe going backwards...
Afternoon- While we were happily gyming... I managed to see the 800m world record holder, Wilson Kipketer LIVE! right in front of me, demostrating the various types of workout in our gym! :) and soon after... C.Kunalan !
wakakakaka.
and therefore, i really didn't do much the whole day!
Post a Comment