(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
tonight was the last match for ENL .
We lost by 4 goals.
SIAN
I feel that it is quite wasted actually.
I contributed part of it.
So...
haiz...
who else to blame?
but seriously, if you ask me about my reflections about the season
haha,
i would say ...sometimes whether you succeed or not, it depends on 2 factors (other than you yourself),
1)WHO is your opponent
2) LUCK ( whether things goes your way or not ) just like during our game, whenever it rains, our team will start to lead. hahah
And, i hope i wasn't a lousy cap... =S
well well...
0 comments //
We lost by 4 goals.
SIAN
I feel that it is quite wasted actually.
I contributed part of it.
So...
haiz...
who else to blame?
but seriously, if you ask me about my reflections about the season
haha,
i would say ...sometimes whether you succeed or not, it depends on 2 factors (other than you yourself),
1)WHO is your opponent
2) LUCK ( whether things goes your way or not ) just like during our game, whenever it rains, our team will start to lead. hahah
And, i hope i wasn't a lousy cap... =S
well well...
Post a Comment