(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
yeah, aft so many days, i shall start bloggin again.-.- hahax, n i had jus changed my skin!! isn't the pic cute!hahax, actually i also dunnoe wad to blog todae, nothing special happened todae.. n so i shall do a quiz jus like wad many others r doing, taken frm Weini's blog. hahax..
type ur reactions when somebody say these phrases to you.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
huh? becus i am like tht!
I JUST REALISED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU?
now then u realise ar?
LEAVE HIM/HER ALREADY.YOU'LL WILL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME
r u sure?
COME ON.SMILE.YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT
really? k, i will smile more. hahax
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO
forget it, i can't even finish mine
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU
wow! thks.hahax me too
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
becus its like tht. y ask me this kind of questions?
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO LINKIN PARK CONCERT.WANNA COME WITH ME?
wads tht. hahax jus u n me? no thks
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
now i know.=)
I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU
hahax. thts slow
I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU
then keep my photos wif u! hahax then u can smile forever! lol
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING,BUT YOU JUST AREN'T HIM OR HER
its ok. i jus want to do my part.hahax
NOTHING
orh. ok lor
WHATS YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER?
hahaha.i gt no hp!!how to hav numbers to give u?hahax
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?
no. i dun feel like =D
MAY I ESCORT YOU?
same reaction as weini..hahax to where?
DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM/HER NOW
who? u r tokin to me ar?
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED
ooh, ok. er.....(leng zhang)
WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES
in ur nxt life =D jus wait lor.maybe one day, your wish will come true
hahax this quiz make my post so long....i like it man. hahahax. i shall stop here today. i am so exicited 4 tmr's angel n mortal thing!! my new mortal! hopefully she won't be able to guess who i am.lets c how well it goes tmr.... hahax .yeah... thts the end bb =]
0 comments //
type ur reactions when somebody say these phrases to you.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
huh? becus i am like tht!
I JUST REALISED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU?
now then u realise ar?
LEAVE HIM/HER ALREADY.YOU'LL WILL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME
r u sure?
COME ON.SMILE.YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT
really? k, i will smile more. hahax
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO
forget it, i can't even finish mine
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU
wow! thks.hahax me too
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
becus its like tht. y ask me this kind of questions?
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO LINKIN PARK CONCERT.WANNA COME WITH ME?
wads tht. hahax jus u n me? no thks
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
now i know.=)
I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU
hahax. thts slow
I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU
then keep my photos wif u! hahax then u can smile forever! lol
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING,BUT YOU JUST AREN'T HIM OR HER
its ok. i jus want to do my part.hahax
NOTHING
orh. ok lor
WHATS YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER?
hahaha.i gt no hp!!how to hav numbers to give u?hahax
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?
no. i dun feel like =D
MAY I ESCORT YOU?
same reaction as weini..hahax to where?
DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM/HER NOW
who? u r tokin to me ar?
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED
ooh, ok. er.....(leng zhang)
WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES
in ur nxt life =D jus wait lor.maybe one day, your wish will come true
hahax this quiz make my post so long....i like it man. hahahax. i shall stop here today. i am so exicited 4 tmr's angel n mortal thing!! my new mortal! hopefully she won't be able to guess who i am.lets c how well it goes tmr.... hahax .yeah... thts the end bb =]
Post a Comment